Fancy a couple of G&Ts with a breathtaking view of London? We’ve teamed up with Schweppes to give you the chance to win 10 tickets for a ride on the London Eye (for you and nine friends), including a Gordon’s Gin and Schweppes Tonic for everyone. Even better: you’ll get to go round twice with another drink each.
Valley Fest 2016 kicks off in beautiful Bristol from the 2nd–4th September, and is a fantastic event that the whole family can enjoy (even the little ones).
We’ve teamed up with Yeo Valley, partners with Valley Fest, to give away five sets of four festival tickets: which means the chance for five families to enjoy the festival for free. Find out how to enter below…
Sorry folks, these dogs were indeed hot and we’re now all out. Keep an eye out for the next giveaway…
It’s Hot Dog Day tomorrow, so we’ve decided to give you a little treat. We’ve got 500 hot dog bundles up for grabs, each containing three hot dog essentials. Read on to find out more, and how to claim yours…
Our latest Ocadolife magazine featured an interview with award-winning travel and food blogger Niamh Shields, of Eat Like a Girl fame. Here’s a sneak peak straight from the issue, plus a couple of extra questions just for this blog…
Hurrah, we made it to Friday! Let’s celebrate than something sweet.
Freakshakes are currently taking social media by storm, and are beginning to appear on more UK menus. They look elaborate, but these epic milkshake-dessert hybrids are quite easy to make at home. Read on for our own strawberry shortcake freakshake recipe…
To celebrate summer, we’ve teamed up with LSA International to give away five 5-piece red wine glass sets – so you can celebrate, too.
We’ve all been there. It was one of those weeks, and you just want to kick back and relax over the weekend. Our three meal suggestions from Ocadolife magazine take just 20 minutes to make: perfect for an impressive but laid-back brunch, lunch or dinner.
Forget everything you thought you knew about cauliflower: its life as a soggy school dinner side is a thing of the past, and it’s now the hottest veg of the year.
Our three easy, veggie-friendly recipes include a five-minute cous cous, a deliciously creamy curry and roasted cauliflower fajitas. Prepare to be amazed: you honestly won’t miss the meat.
Have a charming Easter with this 18-karat gold-plated sterling silver Lindt Gold Bunny charm. Beautifully crafted in collaboration with the global jewellery designer, Thomas Sabo, this is an exclusive Easter gift for you to treasure.
To WIN an 18-carat Lindt Gold Bunny charm just paste a recent order number (that includes a Lindt Gold Bunny 200g) in the comments here, or on our competition Facebook post, to be in with a chance before March 21st at 23:59.
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to Facebook account holders who have posted a Facebook entry in accordance with this prize draw and have a postal address within the Ocado delivery area. To check if you live within the Ocado delivery area, please visit www.ocado.com/postcode and enter your postal code.
- Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have a delivery address within the Ocado delivery area will not be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize Details: There is one prize of 18-karat gold-plated sterling silver Lindt Gold Bunny charm designed by Thomas Sabo with an approximate value of £80.
- The closing date and time for entries is 23:59 on 21/03/2016. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random in the week commencing 21/03/2016.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.
The Ideal Home Show 2016 will be taking place at Olympia London from 18th March – 3rd April, for over two weeks of home inspiration and shopping.