Pasta Evangelists x Ocado Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw open to all UK residents excluding residents in Northern Ireland aged 18 or over who have engaged with the competition video post on Ocado Facebook or instagram by:
- following @pastaevangelists and @ocado,
- writing the names of the 3 kinds of pasta featured in the Facebook or instagram video with the hashtag #win
- All instructions must be completed before the closing date for the entry to be valid.
- Proof of age may be required. The prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Pasta Evangelists, Ocado Retail Limited, anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- One entry per household only.
- There are three (3) winner(s)
- Each winners will receive a £100 voucher from Pasta Evangelists that can be redeemed on Pasta Evangelists website
- The closing date and time to enter into the prize draw is 23.59 on 8th September 2022. Any entries after this date will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners for the prize draws will be drawn at random by Pasta Evangelists W/C 12th september by a computer-generated system that produces verifiable random results
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted within 5 working days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- We have organised this prize draw in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- We will only use your personal data supplied for the administration of the prize draw and for no other purpose, unless we obtain your consent for any additional purpose.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this prize draw. Ocado will seek the Winners prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- By participating in this prize draw you acknowledge that we may have to publish or make available your name and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ name and county of residence will be available on request, for 20 working days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX. You can object to the publishing or making available of your name and county of residence by emailing email@example.com. However, we may still be required to share this information with relevant authorities or for other legal purposes.
- The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX