Classic Cheese and Ham sandwich
The Superhero of all sandwiches, especially when it comes to kids. And what’s even better than normal cheese? Cheese with holes in it. Pop it in some bread with ham (and lettuce and tomato if they’re fans) and tell them a mouse got there first.
- Sliced bread of choice, we used tiger bread
- Sliced cheese of choice, we used Emmental
- Lettuce, washed and finely
- Tomatoes, cut into rounds
- Ham, thinly sliced
- Use one slice of bread as a base.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients before topping with a final slice of bread.