BOOM AWARDS 2021: THE NATION’S TOP TEN FINALISTS REVEALED
You’ve nominated your favourite organic products, now it’s time to reveal the top ten finalists of the Nation’s Favourite Organic Food or Drink Product – cast your vote now to help pick the winner!
We are delighted to be partnering with Soil Association Certification for the BOOM (Best of Organic Market) Awards – the UK’s only organic awards, and thanks to your nominations, we can now reveal the top ten finalists for the Nation’s Favourite award:
- Aspall – Raw Organic Apple Cyder Vinegar
- Booja Booja – Hazelnut Crunch Chocolate Truffles
- Island Bakery – Lemon Melts
- Mr Prempy’s – Tiramisu Vegan Dessert Pot
- Nourish – Organic Cacao Coconut Macaroons
- Riverford Organic Farmers – Seasonal Organic Veg Box
- Seed and Bean – Mandarin and Ginger Dark Chocolate
- The Real Olive Company – Organic La Verde Olives, Wild Garlic & Basil
- Yeo Valley – Organic Natural Yoghurt
- Zaytoun – Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Now we need you to vote for your favourite from the top ten. Voting is open until 31st May, and the product with the most votes will be crowned the Nation’s Favourite at the BOOM Awards ceremony in July. Vote for your “top of the crops” today and help crown the UK’s Nation’s Favourite!
Fancy exploring Ocado’s organic range? Click here to head to our dedicated organic aisle onsite.