WELCOME TO OCADO: Sea Arch Drinks
Long walks on the beach tend to be relaxing for most people – but for the team behind Sea Arch Drinks, they were a source of great inspiration.
Their version of ‘dreaming a little dream’ came when they were running their own wine bar by the sea in Devon (sounds divine). They wanted a way for people to enjoy their favourite flavoursome tipples without the nasty hangover the next day. With that added feel-good factor in mind, Sea Arch Drinks came to fruition. It’s a completely alcohol-free spirit and leaves most of the calories you’d normally find in a drink of its kind out too. Nice that.
Bursting with pure seaside botanicals, they’ve found a way to literally bottle up that beach feeling. Pair it with tonic or other mixers for a versatile take on classic cocktails. If you imagine a Devonshire coastline as you’re sipping that Sea Arch & T, then more power to you. And because persevering the ocean is so important to this company, no single-use plastic is used in their packaging. All their boxes for shipping are made out of recycled cardboard and the paint on each bottle is fully solvent-free. Let’s just say that being environmentally-friendly comes naturally to them.
So, if you’re looking for a way to say sugar-free, alcohol-free and even allergen-free this year, Sea Arch is here to set you free. Try these cocktail recipes to get started with your Sea Arch journey.
Nothing finishes off a beautiful day at the beach quite like a seaside sunrise. And if you can’t get a natural one, this citrusy tipple will do very nicely. Enjoy it with a touch of cinnamon spice for an added kick.
- 50ml Sea Arch Coastal Juniper
- 25ml unsweetened cranberry juice
- Fevertree Clementine & Cinnamon tonic
- Handful of fresh cranberries
- 1 clementine
- Add the Sea Arch Coastal Juniper and unsweetened cranberry juice.
- Top up with Fevertree Clementine & Cinnamon tonic and serve in a large glass on the rocks. Garnish with charred clementines and fresh cranberries.
Cucumber and Basil
When you think of relaxing spa days, you might imagine a few cucumber slices over someone’s eyes. This drink takes the refreshing nature of cucumber and muddles it into a fragrant drink that’s best served long.
- 50ml Sea Arch
- Cucumber tonic
- Fresh basil
- Cucumber, to garnish
- Fill a large glass with ice and add a 50ml measure of Sea Arch.
- Top up with premium cucumber tonic.
- Make cucumber ribbons for the garnish and finish with a fresh basil leaf.
Bees and Seas
Sea Arch doesn’t just do cool beachy flavours – it can even go sweet or sour, depending on the mood you’re in. The sting of the vinegar bite in Bees and Seas will go down quite nicely with a dose of honey syrup.
- 50ml Sea Arch Coastal Juniper
- 25ml cloudy apple juice
- 25ml honey syrup (honey and water 1:1)
- 10ml apple cider vinegar
- Soda or tonic
- 1 apple
- Add the Sea Arch Coastal Juniper, cloudy apple juice, honey syrup, apple cider vinegar into a glass and top up with soda.
- Serve in a large glass on the rocks, stir and garnish with sliced apple.
Sea Arch Sour
This twist on an old classic is smooth, creamy and just that little bit more indulgent than your average cocktail. The zesty lemon juice and grapefruit add the sour notes you’d expect to balance out the naturally refreshing nature of Sea Arch.
- 50ml Sea Arch Costal Juniper
- 30ml freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit
- 20ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 30ml aquafaba (vegan) or an egg white
- Powdered raspberries
- Pour the coastal juniper into a cocktail shaker. Add 30ml freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice, lemon juice, sugar syrup and aquafaba.
- Shake for 10 seconds, then add two large ice cubes.
- Shake for a further 15 seconds, then strain into a glass. Decorate with powdered raspberries.
Explore their range today and check out more NEW Ocado arrivals here