Ocado Just for me competition: Terms & Conditions
Thanks for taking part in our ‘Ocado Just For Me’ competition. Please read the Terms & Conditions below. Good luck!
- This competition is open to all Ocado customers aged 18 or over who tag Ocado in their selfies of them and their favourite Ocado product using #OcadoJustForMe on social media.
- Proof of age may be required. The competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Ocado Retail Limited, or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition.
- One entry per household only.
- There are 10 winners.
- Each winner will receive 10 x £100 Ocado vouchers. These vouchers are subject to Terms and Conditions which can be found here: Voucher Terms & Conditions.
- The opening date is 18/05/21 and the closing date and time for entries into the competition is 23.59 on the last day of each month. The final closing date and time for entries is 23.59 on 30/09/21.
- The winners will be selected by an independent panel of judges as being the best entry in the first week of June, July, August, September, and October.
- The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- Excluded items include cigarettes, cigars, tobacco, postage stamps, infant formula and alcohol. Entries using these items will not be included in the competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- We have organised this competition in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge and agree that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this competition. Ocado will seek the winners’ prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the competition.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- By participating in this competition you agree that we may publish or make available your name and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ name and county of residence will be available on request, for 21 days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.
- The promoter is Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.
To find out more about the competition, visit our Instagram page.