12 Days of Christmas 2021: Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding residents in Northern Ireland. Proof of age may be required.
- The Prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Ocado Retail Limited, and anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- Unless stated otherwise, there is 1 winner for each of the 12 days. The winners will be selected at random from eligible entrants.
- The winner will receive the following dependant on the day they have won:
- Day 1– Minimax Big Green Egg (including: Sturdy, easy-to-grip Carrier, ConvEGGtor, Internal Firebox, New and improved Fire Ring & Fire Grate, Stainless Steel Cooking Grid, rEGGulator Cap, Tel-Tru Thermometer Dome Gauge) and Foldable stand and shelves for Minimax.
- Day 2– Hotel Chocolat hot chocolate velvetiser in either Copper, Charcoal or White. Subject to availability.
- Day 3-A five star dining experience on board the British Pullman for two people Includes five course tasting menu and drinks included. The guest does not have to be over the age of 18, but alcohol restrictions will apply. The winner and guest will be responsible for their own travel cost to and from the location.
- Day 4– There is one winner . Winner will receive A five piece Le Creuset Volcanic Set comprising of 1 x Casserole Dish -20 cm / 2.4L, 1 x Casserole Dish – 24 cm / 4.2L, 1 x Casserole Pot – -29 cm / 4.7L, 1 x. Shallow Casserole – 26 cm / 2.2L, 1 x Cast iron grillit – 26cm, Cookware Cleaner -18 cm / 0.25L, All in traditional volcanic colour
- Day 5– Three nights accommodation for two adults and two children at a family run farm. Activities include collecting eggs, mucking out and forest walks. The farm will need to be selected from a number of options we offer you. We will also give you £250 spending money and return travel allowance for the family to the farm location up to £120. In order to claim the spending money and the travel allowance of up to £120 you must provide Another Way with a current account. The spending money and travel allowance will be transferred to you by BACS.
- Day 6– 1 x Smeg KLF04 Temperature Controlled Kettle, 1.7L, Cream (RRP £170), 1 x Le Creuset Stoneware Grand Teapot, 1.3L, Satin Black (RRP £50), 4 x Le Creuset Stoneware Grand Mug, 400ml, Satin Black (RRP £55) and a selection of teapigs teas with RRP of £230 ((i) 2 x 50s: chamomile, everyday brew, darjeeling earl grey, peppermint, mao feng green tea, lemon & ginger, liquorice & mint, super fruit (ii) 1 x each feel-good flavour and (iii) 1 x matcha 80g)
- Day 7– – A Roccbox Portable Pizza Oven 2.0 Gas Only. In Olive or Grey colour only, To include: Portable stone floored pizza oven, Professional grade pizza peel, Detachable gas burner, Bottle opener, Manual, Ocado Sundried Tomatoes 280g
- Day 8– 3 winners who will each win a 1 x £500 vouchers for Tom Kerridge’s restaurant (126 West St, Marlow SL7 2BP). The winners can bring as many guests as they wish, however if the total exceeds £500 they must cover this. The vouchers must be used before 31st October 2023. c
- Day 9– The Barista Express Coffee machine in silver, Paired with Ocado own brand coffee.
- Day 10– £1k cash prize giveaway AND Mondelez gift hamper with a value of £50.
- Day 11– M&S Round Wood and Marble Board’, Global GS-10 Knife Range Cheese Knife 14cm and a £50 voucher to spend on cheese on Ocado.com, Minimum spend on Ocado is £40. Geographical delivery restrictions apply. Voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer. For full terms and conditions please refer to Ocado.com .
- Day 12– A voucher worth £1000 to be used for: (i) a one-night stay for the winner and a guest in a Lookout King room at the TreeHouse hotel London, (ii) a 3-course dinner for two at Madera Restaurant with a bottle of house wine with one Madera cocktail per person; and (iii) one cocktail for the winner and guest at The Nest rooftop bar. The voucher is valid for 1 year after the prize draw and does not include travel to or from the hotel. Guests must be 18 years or older.
- In order to enter the prize draw entrants must, for each day they wish to enter, do the following, depending on which social channel you are entering on:
- For Instagram you need to: (i) like the Ocado prize draw post between the day of posting and 10/01/2022; (ii) follow @ocadouk; (iii) tag a friend on the post and; (iv) comment #Win on the post.
- For Facebook you need to: (i) Comment on the Ocado post using the #Win between the day of posting and 10/01/2022; (ii) follow @ocado;
By tagging a friend, Ocado accepts that you have obtained the relevant consent.
- The starting date for entries into the prize draws is at 5pm on 12/12/2021 when the first post will be published by Ocado.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draws is 11.59pm on 10/01/2022 . Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- Prize winners must provide the necessary contact details to Ocado for prize fulfillment. This may include an email address or postal address – or both – which will be necessary to supply the prize when required.
- The winners will be drawn at random using non personal data identifiers, by a computer generated system, that produces verifiable random results in the week commencing 17/01/2022.
- Prizes will be administered and distributed by “Another Way” “Budweiser” “Savvy” “TeaPigs” and “Promo Veritas”
- The winners of the prize will be contacted within 7 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- We have organised this prize draw in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- By entering this Prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this Prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social channels: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- We will obtain consent for personal data to be processed for any further purpose.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this prize drawer. Ocado will seek the winners prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- By participating in this prize drawer you agree that we may publish or make available your surname and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ name and county of residence will be available on request, for 14 days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9UL. You can object to the publishing or making available of your name and county of residence by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we may still be required to share this information with relevant authorities or for other legal purposes.
The promoter is Ocado Retail Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX