Mondelez Secret Santa competition: Terms & Conditions
Thanks for taking part in the Mondelez Secret Santa competition for a chance to win £1,000 and a Cadbury hamper worth £50. Please read the Terms & Conditions below. Good luck!
- This competition is open to all Ocado customers who are GB residents, aged 18 or over, who have placed an order on ocado.com containing one of the below promotional products between 12:01am on 27th October 2021 and 11:59pm on 4th January 2022 inclusive.
2. Promotional products:
- Proof of age may be required.
- The competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Mondelez or Ocado Retail Limited, anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition and all affiliates of such companies.
- There is no limit on how many times someone may enter.
- There is one prize. One contestant will win £1,000 in cash and one Cadbury hamper worth £50.
- Further prize details:
a. The winner is responsible for providing correct postal addresses and the promoter will not be liable for any prizes that were delivered incorrectly due to incorrect details provided.
b. The Cadbury hamper details can be found at: https://www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/cadbury-deluxe-chocolate-hamper.html.
c. The prize will be payable via cheque.
- The closing date and time for entries into the competition is 11:59pm on 4th January 2021. Orders placed after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the prize is not available, the promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for another of equal or greater value.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a computer-generated system that produces verifiable random results in the week commencing 10th January 2022.
- The winner of the prizes will be contacted within 14 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to select another winner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to ocado.com.
- The promoter has organised this competition in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these Terms & Conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, malware incident, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right at in its sole discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the competition or any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms & Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- Provided no objection is received, the winner’s name and county of residence will be available on request, for four weeks after the winner is announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX. If the prize winner objects to their details being shared, the promoter will only provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence).
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- The promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the Terms & Conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.