MOB Kitchen X Ocado Prize Draw: Terms & Conditions
We’ve teamed up with MOB Kitchen to give away £5,000 to spend on kitchenware at ocado.com. Please visit our social media pages to enter and you’ll find the terms and conditions below. Good luck.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding residents in Northern Ireland, who are within the Ocado delivery geography. Proof of age may be required.
- The Prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of MOB Kitchen Limited, Ocado Retail Limited, and anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- There is 1 winner who will be selected at random from eligible entrants.
- The winner will receive vouchers worth £5,000 to spend on cookware and kitchenware items on Ocado.com.
- Vouchers will be emailed via Ocado in batches and are valid for use for 24 months after they are sent to the winner. Minimum spend on Ocado is £40. Geographical delivery restrictions apply. Voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other voucher offer. For full terms and conditions please refer to Ocado.com.
- In order to enter the prize draw entrants must follow the following instructions on the Ocado prize draw post on one of MOB’s socials (Facebook or Instagram) between 12/11/2021 and 09/12/2021.
- For Facebook, the user must follow both @MobKitchen and @ocado and comment #win in the comments.
- For Instagram, the user must follow both @mobkitchen and @ocadouk, tag a friend in the comment
- All actions must be completed before the closing date for the entry to be valid. There is also the option to have a bonus entry. To enter as a bonus entry, you will need to do the following depending on what social channel you are entering on, on the Ocado announcement post:
- For Instagram you need to follow @ocadouk and @mobkitchen and tag a friend on the Ocado announcement post, and comment #win
- For Facebook you need to follow @ocado and @mobkitchen and comment on the Ocado announcement post using the #Win
- By tagging a friend, Ocado assumes and accepts that you have obtained the relevant consent.
- The starting date for entries into the Ocado X MOB prize draw is at 9.30am on 12/11/2021
- The closing date and time for entries into the Ocado X MOB prize draw is 11.59pm on 09/12/2021 . Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be drawn at random by a computer generated system that produces verifiable random results in the week commencing 10/12/2021.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted within 14 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or Instagram .
- The Winner may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this prize draw. Ocado will seek the Winner’s prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- By participating in this prize draw you agree that we may publish or make available your surname and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ surname and county of residence will be available on request, for 7 days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX
- The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX