EGG’s Marks the spot Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Thanks for playing our ‘Eggs marks the spot’ game on Instagram. Please read the Terms & Conditions below. Good luck!
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents, excluding residents in Northern Ireland, aged 18 or over.
- Proof of age may be required. The prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees), Ocado Retail Limited, or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- To enter the prize draw you must :
- Follow @ocadouk on Instagram
- Follow @cadburysuk on Instagram
- Find and comment with the chocolate bar emoji on a previously shared Instagram post on @Ocadouk’s account. The caption will highlight that you have found the virtual Easter egg.
There is no limit on the number of times you can enter.
- There are 3 winners in total.
- There is one prize per winner. Winners will receive a Cadburys hamper valued at £50- which contains 1 x 17″ gift wicker hamper with fastenings, 1 x Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant Egg 515g, 1 x Egg ‘n’ Spoon Double Choc Eggs Carton 136g, 1 x Creme Shell Egg Egg 138g, 1 x Cadbury Mini Eggs Shell Egg 130g, 1 x Cadbury Freddo Faces Shell Egg 122g, 1 x Cadbury Buttons Shell Egg 128g, 1 x Cadbury Dairy Caramel Egg 139g, 1 x Box of 5 Cadbury Creme Eggs 200g, 1 x Mini Eggs Tube 96g
- The starting date of the competition is on the 15/03 as soon as the post is shared.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23.59 on 21/03. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random by a computer generated system that produces verifiable random results in the week commencing 22/03.
- The winners of the prizes will be contacted within 7 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- We have organised this prize draw in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or Instagram .
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this prize draw. Ocado will seek the Winners prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- By participating in this prize draw you agree that we may publish or make available your name and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ name and county of residence will be available on request, for 7 days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department ,Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield,Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX
- The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX
To find out more about the competition, visit our Instagram page.