WIN a chocolate making experience with Ian Wright: Terms and Conditions
Thank you for taking part in our Cadbury competition. Find out more about how to enter and the prizes in the competition Terms and Conditions below. To enter, shop for Cadbury promotional products.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to all Ocado customers who are GB residents, aged 18 or over and who have placed an order for delivery between 00.01 BST on the 29th September 2021 and 23.59 BST on the 26th October 2021 (inclusive) at Ocado.com containing at least one purchase of any Cadbury product.
- Proof of age may be required.
- The prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of Mondelez or Ocado Retail Limited, anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- There is no limit on how many times someone may enter, but there is a maximum of 1 prize per person.
- Prizes: There is 1 Grand Prize and 10 Runner-up Prizes (together the “Prizes”). The Grand Prize Winner and the Runners-up are referred to as the “Winners”.
- 1 Grand Prize winner (“Grand Prize Winner) will win 1 x Chocolate Making Experience with Ian Wright. The Grand Prize is for 1 winner and 3 guests and consists of a Chocolate 101 presentation behind the scenes at Bournville Innovation Kitchen, bespoke chocolate making with Ian Wright, and a tour of the Cadbury Archives.
- The Grand Prize will also include tickets to Cadbury World for the Grand Prize Winner and 3 guests. This does not involve Ian Wright.
- The Grand Prize includes travel and 1 night’s accommodation for 4 people. The Grand Prize Winner will have a choice of hotels agreed with the Promoter’s agent at the fulfilment stage.
- The Grand Prize Winner will also win 1 x signed Ian Wright shirt and 1 x Cadbury Hamper worth £50.
Runner Up Prizes:
- 10 x Runners-up will each win 1 x Cadbury hamper worth £50,
- The Chocolate Making Experience with Ian Wright must be taken before the end of December 2022 and is subject to Ian Wright’s availability. The Promoter will endeavour to provide as much visibility as possible for the Grand Prize date, although timings may only be confirmed (and are liable to move) days in advance, subject to the Ian Wright’s availability. Neither the Promoter nor Ian Wright will be liable in any way for any cancellation or postponement of the Grand Prize.
- In order to facilitate the smooth-running of the Grand Prize, there will be a representative of the Promoter and or their agent and Ian Wright at the Chocolate Making Experience.
- In the event that, in the opinion of the Promoter, the Grand Prize Winner and/ or their guests behaves and/or speaks in an inappropriate manner the representatives of the Promoter and / or of Ian Wright will issue an initial warning. If the behaviour and/or speech continues, the representatives of the Promoter and / or of Ian Wright will terminate the experience and no alternative prize, or any other form of compensation will be provided. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Travel and accommodation will be arranged by the Promoter’s agent in conjunction with the winner.
- Accommodation is for 4 people sharing 2 rooms and includes breakfast.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Grand Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Grand Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- A valid credit or debit card may be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
- The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
- The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Grand Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the Grand Prize Winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Grand Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Grand Prize or if the Grand Prize Winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the Grand Prize Winner and/or their guests being required to leave the event/venue.
- The Grand Prize Winner and their guests must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the Grand Prize. Whilst at the event/venue, the Grand Prize Winner and/or their guests must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the Grand Prize Winner and/or their guests being required to leave the event/venue.
- The Grand Prize Winner and their guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions set by the venue/s which form part of your prize. It is the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility to ensure that they take care when moving around the event/venue.
- Redemption of the Grand Prize is subject to Government guidelines and lockdown measures which can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
- If Government guidelines restrict redemption of the Prize in its current form, the Promoter will work with the winner to discuss moving the prize to a later date or issuing an alternative prize.
- At all times, the Promoter will have the discretion as to how to implement the Prize fulfilment.
- The Grand Prize Winner and their guests will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of accepting and partaking in the Grand Prize.
- Photography and social media uploads are permitted during the Chocolate Making Experience with Ian Wright inside the Bourneville Innovation Kitchen. Photography and social media uploads will not be permitted whilst in Cadbury World.
- Winners are responsible for providing their correct postal addresses and the Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that were delivered incorrectly due to incorrect details provided.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23.59 BST on the 26th October 2021. Orders placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The Winners will be drawn at random by a computer-generated system that produces verifiable random results on Wednesday 27th October 2021.
- The Winners will be contacted within 14 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a Winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Ocado.com.
- We have organised this prize draw in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as Prizes and all such Prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, malware incident, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw or any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- Provided no objection is received, the Winners’ name and county of residence will be available on request, for 4 weeks after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX. If a Winner objects to their details being shared, the Promoter will only provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.