Perfect for cosy autumn dinners.
Serves 4 Total Time 30 mins.
- 1.5kg of mixed autumn vegetables, cut into chunks
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Cook with M&S honey and pumpkin spice glaze
- 1000ml vegetable stock
- 4 pumpkin bloomers
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Pumpkin seeds, to serve
- Thyme, to serve
Cook’s tip: If you’ve used up all your pumpkins for this delicious recipe, don’t be afraid to use up your other vegetables, such as carrots, parsnips and butternut squash.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Add all the vegetables to a large roasting tin. Pour over the olive oil, season and then add the Cook with M&S honey and pumpkin spice glaze. Mix until all the vegetables are coated.
- Place in the oven and cook for around 30 mins or until all vegetables are lightly caramelised and have softened. Remove from the oven.
- Heat the vegetable stock in a saucepan and simmer. Next add the roasted vegetables and bring to the boil.
- Using a hand blender, blend until the soup is lovely and smooth. Add more stock if you prefer a lighter texture.
- Cut the top off each bloomer and remove some of the bread inside to create a bowl.
- Pour the soup into bloomer bowls and add a swirl of yoghurt, a scattering of pumpkin seeds and a few thyme leaves.