MOB Kitchen Giveaway: Terms and conditions
Thanks for taking part in our prize giveaway with MOB Kitchen. All the terms and conditions you need are below. Good luck!
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding residents in Northern Ireland. Proof of age may be required.
- The Prize draw is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of MOB Kitchen, Ocado Retail Limited, and anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw and all affiliates of such companies.
- To enter the prize draw you will need to: Tag a friend in the comments of the MOB Kitchen announcement post, and follow @mobkitchen and @ocadouk. There is also the option to have a bonus entry. To enter a bonus enter, you will need to do the following depending what social channel you are entering on:
- For Instagram you need to follow @ocadouk and @mobkitchen and tag a friend on the Ocado announcement post, using the #MobKitchen
- For Facebook you need to follow @ocado and @mobkitchen and comment on the Ocado announcement post using the #MobKitchen
- For Twitter you need to follow @mobkitchen and @ocado and re-tweet the Ocado announcement post
- There are 3 winners who will each receive £3120 of vouchers, the equivalent to the average yearly amount spent on groceries by our customers, to spend on Ocado.com. The Free Groceries for a Year is based on the calculation of the average weekly size of a basket multiplied by 52 weeks. Vouchers will be given and are valid for use for 12 months after they are sent to the winners.
- The starting date for entries into the Ocado X MOB Kitchen prize draw is at 12pm on 16/07/2021 .
- The closing date and time for entries into the Ocado X MOB Kitchen prize draw is 11.59pm on 23/07/2021 . Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random by a computer generated system that produces verifiable random results in the week commencing 26th July 2021.
- The winners of the prize will be contacted within 7 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering this prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter or Instagram .
- The Winner may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this prize draw. Ocado will seek the Winner’s prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- By participating in this prize draw you agree that we may publish or make available your surname and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ surname and county of residence will be available on request, for 7 days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.
- The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX.