MINI EASTER EGG POPS
Release your inner artist when decorating these chocolatey treats from Lindt. Delicious to eat and fun to make, kids will love getting stuck in too.
Serves 12 Total Time 10 mins
- 12 lollipop sticks
- 12 Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Eggs 28g
- 200g Lindt Excellence White Chocolate with a Touch of Vanilla, chopped
- sugar sprinkles
- edible decorations (e.g. freeze dried raspberries)
- coloured royal icing or writing icing
- Place the chopped chocolate into a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water.
- Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and leave to cool – but not set.
- Peel away the wrapper from the bottom of each Lindt egg to expose a small area of chocolate and gently insert a lollipop stick, pushing halfway into the centre.
- Completely remove and discard the foil wrapper.
- Gently dip the eggs into the cooled melted chocolate, swirling to coat completely. Gently tap against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Hold over a plate (or sheet of greaseproof paper) and sprinkle with your choice of decorations.
- If using royal icing or writing icing, leave the chocolate coating to set (see next step) before piping on your decorative pattern.
- Carefully stand the egg pops in tall glasses or the holes of a colander or grater (making sure they don’t touch) until set. Repeat with the remaining eggs.