Cadbury Mini Egg Rocky Road Recipe
Your Easter joy will be complete when you bite into these Mini Egg Rocky Road bites. The Mini Eggs provide the ‘bumps’ in the biscuity road, but the whole process is smooth as butter. Celebrate with something sweet to eat.
Makes 24 Total Time 15 mins, plus chill time
- 400g Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate, broken into squares
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 90g Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Line a 30 x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate in a large glass bowl in the microwave at 20–30 second intervals, stirring in between. Or place the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water.
- Put the digestive biscuits in a sealable plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have a mixture of different sized pieces.
- Stir the crushed biscuits and marshmallows into the melted chocolate until everything is well combined and coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined tin, pushing it into the corners and leveling the top.
- Push in the Mini Eggs, distributing them evenly throughout, and pressing down with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Chill in the fridge for 2–3 hours (or overnight) until set. Cut into 24 squares and store in an airtight container in the fridge.