Berry Yogurt Bark Recipe
Your yogurt bark will need to be prepared in advance to allow it to freeze.
Serves 8 Total Time 8 mins
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper and roughly chop your pistachios.
- Spread the yogurt thinly on the greaseproof paper, so it’s about 1cm thick. Sprinkle the pistachios and fruit evenly over the top.
- Pop in the freeze overnight, leaving uncovered.
- Once frozen, remove from the baking sheet and break into small pieces. Serve immediately.
- Your bark will defrosts quickly, so store the extra pieces in a freezer.