The Great 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway
To help spread the joy of Christmas, we’re giving away fantastic prizes every day from 13th–24th Christmas on our social media channels. Visit our social pages to find out more. Giveaway FAQs and terms below.
What do I get to win on which day?
Each day we will be releasing new products for you to be in with a chance of winning. Simply complete the entry requirements which will be highlighted in the caption of the post in order to win vouchers to spend on the products shown.
When does the 12 days of Christmas end?
The closing date and time for entries into the prize draws is 23.59 on 31/12/20. Good luck!
How will I know if I have won? (Facebook)
Winners will be contacted via the comments section from the official Ocado account. If you’re contacted, you can check it’s us by looking for the blue tick.
How will I know if I have won? (Twitter)
Winners will be contacted on Twitter via direct message from the official Ocado account. If you’re contacted, you can check it’s us by looking for the blue tick.
How will I know if I have won? (Instagram)
Winners will be contacted on Instagram via direct message from the official Ocado account. If you’re contacted, you can check it’s us by looking for the blue tick.
How do I enter the competitions?
Simply complete the entry requirements which will be highlighted in the caption of the post in order to win vouchers to spend on the products shown.
How will I receive the prize?
You will receive vouchers to spend on the prize- the vouchers will be valid for up to a year.
I can’t get a delivery slot. How am I meant to use my voucher if I win?
We’re sorry you can’t get a slot right now, things are busier than usual. If you win one of the 12 days of Christmas vouchers, the vouchers will be valid for up to a year, so you have plenty of time to redeem your prize.
Can I enter more than once?
You can enter more than once- go wild!
The product I have won is out of stock, what do I do?
The voucher is valid for up to a year, check back in a few days time to see if the products are now in stock.
Where is the competition hosted?
Terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to all Ocado Customers who are UK residents excluding residents in Northern Ireland aged 18 or over.
- To enter participants simply need to follow the Ocado social accounts that they are participating from (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – @ocadouk. @ocado) and entry mechanics for the prize draw will be clear on each post, dependent on the social platform.
- Proof of age may be required. The prize drawer is not open to employees of Ocado (or family members of employees of Ocado) or anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize drawer and all affiliates of such companies.
- One entry per household only and prize winners must provide the necessary contact details to Ocado for prize fulfillment. This may include email address or postal address – or both – which will be necessary for Ocado to supply the prize directly when required.
- The prize is dependent on the visual shared on social media and the exact prize and the number of prize winners will be made clear on the relevant social media channel caption. Winners will receive vouchers to spend on Ocado.com to claim their prizes.
- Prizes will be distributed by Ocado.
- The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23.59 on 31/12/20. Entries after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The winners will be drawn at random by a computer generated system that produces variable random results in the week commencing 04/01/2021
- The winner will be contacted within 14 days of the draw from the week commencing 04/01/21 and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- We have organised this prize draw in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- By entering this Prize draw you acknowledge and agree that this Prize drawer is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the social channels: Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this prize drawer. Ocado will seek the winners prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the prize draw.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
- By participating in this prize drawer you agree that we may publish or make available your surname and county of residence, if you become a winner. Prize winners’ name and county of residence will be available on request, for 14 days after the winners are announced by sending a SAE to the Marketing Department, Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9UL.
The promoter is Ocado Retail Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX
The year’s supply of coffee is based on the calculation of someone purchasing a 200g pack of coffee a week- and the winner will be given a voucher in accordance to this calculation.