Make your own Christmas decoration competition
We’re combining our love of Christmas and sustainability to bring you the #SustainabiliTree Christmas decoration competition. We want to see your kids’ homemade Christmas decorations. Simply get the children to make their own decoration from something that may otherwise go in the bin and share it with us on one of our social media channels using the hashtag #SustainabiliTree – don’t forget to tag us, too.
One lucky winner will win £100 Ocado vouchers and an extra £40 in vouchers to spend in our Arts & Craft Shop, plus vouchers for our runner up too. Good luck.
How do I enter this competition?
To enter this competition you need to @ tag ocado on the relevant social platform and use the hashtag #MySustainabiliTree. The competition ends on the 14th December and winners will be announced on the 18th December.
What happens if my profile is private?
If your profile is private you will still be considered. All you need to do is comment on the competition post with the image of your creation or send into email@example.com.
Can I enter more than once?
You can enter as many times as you wish with different entries. We celebrate creativity!
What is the prize?
The prize will be a £100 Ocado voucher, plus a £40 voucher for arts and crafts materials on Ocado.com. The runner up will win a £50 voucher and £20 voucher for arts and crafts materials on Ocado.com.
How are you deciding on the winners?
The winner will be chosen by an independent panel of judges. The competition ends on the 14th December and winners will be announced on the 18th December.
I can’t get a delivery slot. If I win, how do I spend my voucher?
We’re sorry you can’t get a slot right now. The winning vouchers will be valid for one year though, so there will be a future opportunity to redeem your prize.
It’s past the date of the competition closing, can I still send in my picture?
Feel free to still tag us @ocadouk in any of your pictures. Unfortunately, only those sent in before the 14th December will be counted as part of the competition.
When will the winner be announced?
The competition ends on the 14th December and winners will be announced on the 18th December across Ocado social media channels.
How old do you have to be to enter the competition?
We will be accepting entries up to the age of 16 years old.
Does it have to be a bauble or hang from the christmas tree?
It doesn’t have to be a bauble, it’s up to you to decide what decoration you would like to create, the judging will be based on the most imaginative and original entry.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to submissions from all Ocado customers aged 18 or over, submitting a drawing on a child’s behalf (up to the age of 16).
- Proof of age may be required.
- The competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition and all affiliates of such companies. There will be 1 winner and 1 runner up.
- The winner will each receive an £100 voucher and £40 to spend on arts and crafts on site and the runner up will receive an £50 voucher and £20 to spend on arts and crafts onsite.
- The closing date and time for entries into the Design a Christmas decoration competition is 23.59 on 14/12/2020.
- Drawings shared after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
- The shortlist will be selected by an Ocado panel of judges as being the best, imaginative, and most original entry from 15/12/2020.
- The winners will be selected by an independent judge not involved in the organisation of the competition. Winners will be announced 18/12/2020.
- The winners will be contacted on 18/12 and will be given full details of how to access their prize of their ocado vouchers. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- We have organised this competition in good faith and cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge and agree that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this competition. Ocado will seek each winner’s parent or guardian’s prior written permission before they take part in the promotional events.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the competition.
- All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- By participating in this competition you agree that we may publish or make available your child’s name, if they become a winner. Shortlisted entrants and prize winning entrant’s names will be displayed on social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- By entering, you agree that we have the rights to share your child’s entries on our social media platforms.
- We have the right to adjust the designs so that they are compatible with the requirements of the van designs.
- The promoter is Ocado Retail Limited of Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX