Warming Green Minestrone Soup
Brought to you by @gracesfood_
Serves 4 Total Time 30 mins.
- Garlic, finely chopped
- Lurpak or butter equivalent
- Olive Oil
- Mixture of seasonal/leftover greens (I used kale, leeks and 1 courgette)
- 50g frozen peas
- 1.5 litres of vegetable stock
- 100g pasta
- Basil, pesto or parmesan (to serve)
- Sauté the leeks with a knob of Lurpak and olive oil for 10 mins.
- Add vegetable stock with pasta of choice (I used macaroni) and cook for a further 8–10 mins.
- Add all remaining seasonal greens in for a further 3 mins and serve.
- Add a squeeze of lemon on top for extra zing.