TURKEY, CRANBERRY & VEGETABLE BALLS
Rolled into balls or cooked all in one dish, these tasty bites are fun for everyone!
Makes 18 Total Time 25 mins
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 50g carrot, peeled and grated
- 60g mushrooms, chopped
- 50g spinach
- 300g minced turkey
- 200g cold mashed potato
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 25g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 30g dried cranberries, chopped
- 25g Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped
- A little oil for frying
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the carrots and mushrooms and fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Leave to cool.
- Put the minced turkey, mashed potatoes, cooled vegetables, spring onions, Parmesan cheese, cranberries, half of the breadcrumbs, egg yolk and thyme into a mixing bowl. Season lightly (for babies 12 months+) and mix well. Shape into 18 balls and roll in the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Add the mini balls and fry over a high heat for 5-8 minutes until golden on all sizes.