Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
This delicious autumnal treat is topped with sticky apples and a drizzle of our Cook with M&S Honey and Pumpkin Spice Glaze.
- 135g plain flour
- 1 tsp Cook with M&S Pumpkin Spice seasoning
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 130ml milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter, plus extra for cooking
- 8 apples, sliced
- 1 tbsp Cook with M&S Honey and Pumpkin Spice Glaze, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Sift the flour, Cook with M&S Pumpkin Spice seasoning, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl or jug, lightly whisk together the milk and egg. Next add the melted butter and whisk again.
- Pour the milk, egg and butter mix into the flour mixture. Beat until the batter is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and melt a knob of butter. Add a ladle of mix to the pan and cook.
- Once bubbling, turn over and cook until both sides are golden. Repeat until you have used all the mix.
- For the apples, melt a knob of butter in a frying pan. Add the apples, season with salt and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the Cook with M&S Honey and Pumpkin Spice glaze and maple syrup and then cook until the apples are caramelised and softened.
- Top the pancakes with the apples and some extra glaze.