Leftovers Lunch Wrap
Brought to you by @kellythesocialfoodie and if you don’t have chicken or mozzarella, ham or grated cheese work just as well.
Serves 2 Total Time 15 mins.
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 4-5 tbsp tomato-based pizza or pasta sauce
- Leftover chicken, leg or breast, whatever you have
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Salt and pepper
- Like it spicy? Add some slices of chilli
- Place a tortilla on a chopping board and cover with the tomato sauce.
- Chop chicken into pieces and spread out over the sauce.
- Cut or tear the mozzarella into pieces and combine with the pesto in a bowl. Stir until coated and then spread over the wrap. Season with salt and pepper, then carefully pick up and place onto a cold, dry frying pan.
- Top with the second wrap and turn the heat to medium–low. Cook for 3-6 mins until the wrap has some colour to it.
- Carefully turn over and cook the other side until golden – this will take less time than the other side.
- When cooked, cut into slices and enjoy!