This vegan take on a traditional Mexican dish will have you going in for seconds.
Serves 4 Total Time 20 mins
- 400g plant-based mince (we used Meatless Farm Meat Free Mince)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules (or 1 crushed clove)
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 can black beans, drained
- tortillas, to serve
- fresh coriander, to serve
- avocado, to serve
- salsa, to serve
- Heat up the oil in a pan, then add the mince and fry for 5 minutes.
- Next, add the onion, peppers, lime juice, spices, tamari sauce, black beans and stir well.
- Place the lid on the pan and allow to fry for 10 minutes until the veg has softened.
- Serve in your tortillas and top with fresh coriander, avocado, lime juice and salsa.
Hungry for more? Check out more Mexican recipes here.