FESTIVE PUFF PASTRY PIZZAS
Pizza is the perfect party pleaser so why not cook-up Annabel’s festive puff pastry pizzas to re-fuel after an afternoon of carol singing, game playing and present opening.
Makes 3 Total Time 35 mins
- 1 x ready-made puff pastry sheet
- 1 heaped tbsp cream cheese
- 1 heaped tbsp pesto
- 3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- Christmas tree cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 180C Fan / 200C / Gas Mark 6.
- Carefully unroll the pastry sheet. Cut out 3 Christmas tree shapes using a cookie cutter and discard the trimmings.
- Place on a baking sheet and prick the bases with a fork.
- Mix the cream cheese and pesto together and spread over the bases. Arrange 3 cherry tomato slices on each tree shape, then add the basil and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until puffed up and golden brown.