Cherry Tomato and Chicken Pasta Salad
Try Annabel Karmel’s recipe for a mega-easy pasta salad. We wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes your 2021 lunch time staple.
Serves 6 Total Time 30 mins
- 100g fusilli pasta
- 100g broccoli florets
- 100g sweetcorn
- 220g piccolo cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- Spring onions, chopped
- 100g cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ginger, grated
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- Add the broccoli 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time. Drain and run under cold water.
- Put the pasta, broccoli, sweetcorn, piccolo cherry tomatoes, carrot, spring onion and chicken into a bowl.
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a bowl. Then pour over the salad and serve.
Want more from Annabel Karmel? View the whole range on our site.