Cheese and Cherry Tomato Muffins
Who doesn’t love a muffin? These ones from Annabel Karmel are great for baby-weaning, working from home lunches, and home school snacks.
Top tip: for best results, use a 12-hole silicone muffin tray
Serves 12 Total Time 45 mins
- 225g self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp chives, snipped
- 5 spring onions
- 70g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 20g parmesan cheese, grated
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 large egg
- 200ml buttermilk
- 75ml sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/Gas Mark 4. Measure the flour, chives, spring onion and cheeses into a bowl. Season with a little pepper.
- Mix the egg, buttermilk and oil together in a jug. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and gently mix.
- Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases and spoon in the mixture to each. Top with the chopped tomatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes until lightly golden. Leave to cool on a wire-rack before tucking in.
Want more from Annabel Karmel? View the whole range on our site.