BABY’S FIRST CHRISTMAS DINNER
Whizzing up some roasted veggies and some turkey meat, is a great way to get your little ones involved in the all the tasty action this Christmas.
Serves 6 Total Time 15 mins
- 250g of roasted vegetables, diced
- 6 tbsp milk
- 250ml unsalted chicken stock or water
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 20g frozen peas
- 60g cooked turkey, diced
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Put half of the roasted vegetables into a bowl. Add the milk and blend until smooth.
- Spoon into a saucepan, add the water or stock and stir until smooth.
- Put the remaining vegetables onto a board. Roughly chop into small pieces. Add the vegetables, peas, turkey and thyme to the pan.
- Stir over the heat until the peas are cooked. Stir in the cheese.