TAKE A #PERCYPIC OF OUR NEW VANS TO WIN
We’re doing lots of things to celebrate the arrival of M&S to Ocado, but one of our favourites is our new Percy Pig Ocado vans. They’ll only be on the road for a limited time so, if you see one, we want you to photograph it!
There are 10 brand new Percy vans delivering our biggest ever range of groceries household items and much more to customers across the country and we want you to find them, and win £200 in Ocado vouchers plus a hamper full of Percy Pig goodies.
It’s really easy to enter. Simply find the Ocado Percy Pig van (you’ll know it when you see it), take a #PercyPic, share on Facebook, Twitter tagging @ocado or on Instagram tagging @ocadouk and you could WIN £200 to spend on groceries. Make sure your account is public so that we can see your entries.
But be quick, they won’t be around for long.
Full T&Cs below.
Terms and conditions
1) This competition is open to all aged 18 or over
2) Proof of age may be required.
3)The competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition and all affiliates of such companies.
4) There will be 5 winners.
5) Each winner will receive a prize which will consist of a £200 Ocado voucher and a selection of Percy Pig goodies.
6) If the winner is not a current registered customer, we cannot guarantee that they will be able to set up an Ocado account immediately to use the voucher.
7) The closing date and time for entries into the Percy Pig van competition is 23.59
on 30th September. Entries shared after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
8) The winners will be selected by a panel of judges as being the best entry in the week commencing 05/10/2020.
9) The winners of the prizes will be contacted within 7 days of the judges’ decision and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then we reserve the right to select another winner.
10) The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
11) We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
12) We have organised this competition in good faith and cannot be held responsible
for third party products and services offered as prize.
13) By entering this competition you acknowledge and agree that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
14) By entering this competition you agree to sharing your personal details with
Ocado to process and administer your entry to the competition and according to our
15) Winners may be required to take part in promotional events in connection with this competition. Ocado will seek the winners prior written permission before they take
part in the promotional events.
16) We reserve the right at our discretion to eliminate or disqualify any entrants or entries that breach these conditions or the spirit of the competition.
17). Any photos taken whilst driving will not be included as competition entries.
18) We have the right to share photograph entries on our social media channels and on our other channels such as our blog.
19) One photograph per entry. The same photograph shared on multiple social platforms will only count as one entry.
20) Percy pig is a registered trademark of M&S plc in the United Kingdom. Percy pig shape and appearance are trademark of M&S supplier
21) All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
22) By participating in this competition you agree that we may, with your consent publish or make available your surname and county of residence, if you become a winner.
23) The promoter is Ocado Retail Apollo Court, 2 Bishop Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9EX
24) Please remember when sharing your photos on social media to have your profile on public so that we will be able to see your entry.