Seasonal Potato, Tenderstem® Broccoli and Watercress Salad
A triple whammy of seasonal delights all brought together with a creamy hollandaise.
Serves 4 • Prep 10 mins • Cook 45 mins
- 1kg seasonal potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 25g butter
- 200g Tenderstem® broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 100g watercress
- 250g TRUEfoods Hollandaise Sauce
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan/gas 6. Wash the potatoes (cut larger ones in half) before placing in a large roasting tin with the olive oil and butter. Toss to coat and season well with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 mins.
- Remove the tray and shake to turn the potatoes, then roast for another 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the broccoli. Cook for 4-5 mins until al dente then lift out with a slotted spoon and allow to steam dry and cool.
- Boil the eggs in the same water. Cook for 7 mins, then drain and run under cold water to stop them cooking. When cool, peel and keep to one side.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and press them down with the back of a spoon to break them open. Return to the oven for a final 10 mins.
- Take your serving plate and spread out the watercress to make a base.
- Top the watercress with the potatoes and broccoli. Cut the eggs into halves or quarters and arrange them around the plate.
- Drizzle over some hollandaise and serve the rest on the side for people to help themselves.
- Lastly, sprinkle over the chilli flakes and finish with a good twist of black pepper.
As another seasonal alternative, try swapping the Tenderstem® broccoli for asparagus.
Find all the ingredients you need for this recipe at ocado.com