Join us and @SALSAfoods live on Twitter this Wednesday from 2pm and learn all about SALSA’s food safety certification scheme, designed especially for smaller producers.
To make things even easier for small brands and independent suppliers to make the most of this opportunity we’re hosting a Twitter chat on Wednesday (25th February) at 2pm with Grocery Accelerator, the investment, coaching and mentoring programme. Follow the hashtag #BNTS15, and don’t forget to include it in your tweets to join the chat.
To get things started we asked the team at Grocery Accelerator for their top tips for ambitious food and drink businesses in the grocery market looking for rapid growth.
We all know that it’s important to keep kids hydrated, but how do we encourage them to be more excited about drinking water than sugary drinks? We want your ideas.
Along with Evian, we’re sponsoring the BritMums #MrMenEvian Twitter party on 6th November from 1-2pm. Join us to share your tips – you could win one of 10 £25 Ocado vouchers just for joining in. Continue reading
Win a slice of SW19 hospitality with Jacob’s Creek, the official wine of Wimbledon.
They’re giving away seven luxury hampers filled with wine and delicious Wimbledon treats, so get on Twitter to win yours.
All you have to do is: Continue reading
Does your dad deserve something special this Father’s Day? Well, summer is upon us (sort of) so we’re giving away the ultimate ‘dad gift’ – a flash new barbecue.
It’s a Landmann Triton 4 Burner Gas Barbecue with side burner, in grey, and worth over £400.
Rachel’s Organic Yoghurts currently has a great on-pack promotion on their Greek Style Natural pots: win a Royal Doulton bowl in their new ‘1815’ style (plus the chopping board, pictured). Well, they’re just so gorgeous we thought we’d give you a shot at winning the full 16 piece dinner set, worth £90.
There are three colours to choose from – winners can pick which they’d like.
Update! The winners are…
The 28th marks Thanksgiving, and we know how much you love our American products! Everything from American beers to store cupboard essentials are firm favourites in Ocado trolleys.
So, as we’re in the mood to say a big old #OcadoThanks to our fans, I’ve put together five goodie bags filled with treats from the Ocado American range.
Just make sure you…
- Follow us on Twitter: @Ocado
- Use the hashtag #OcadoThanks
We’ll announce the winner here on the blog and on Twitter on Thursday. Best of luck!
Naomi Bullivant, PR and Social Media Executive
Terms and Conditions: #OcadoThanks
• This prize draw is open to Twitter account holders who have posted a Tweet in accordance with this prize draw and have an ocado.com account. Anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this prize draw or who does not have an ocado.com account will not be eligible to win a prize.
• Prize Details: There are five prizes of one ocado.com delivery containing items from the ocado.com Thanksgiving range to the value of £50. The delivery will be made at a date and time agreed in advance.
• To qualify: entrants must follow the @Ocado Twitter account, tweet a link to a product featured in the Thanksgiving event at ocado.com and include the hashtag #OcadoThanks
• The closing date and time for entries into the prize draw is 23.59 on 27/11/2013. Entries placed after this date and time will not be included in the prize draw.
• The winner will be selected at random from all Tweets shared including a link to a product from the Thanksgiving event at ocado.com and the hashtag #OcadoThanks on Twitter on 28/11/2013.
• The winner will be contacted via DM within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
• The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available
• Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
• Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes
• Ocado has organised this prize draw in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the prize draw or the prize offered.
• All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them
• The promoter of this prize draw is Ocado Limited, AL10 9NE.