Searching for the perfect Christmas present for the foodie in your life? Look no further – here, in no particular order, are our top 10 gifts for food lovers.
1. Traditional German Mulled Wine. What would Christmas be without mulled wine? Ein bisschen boring, we think.
2. Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel. The cream of the crop when it comes to Tennessee whiskey: uniquely smooth and aromatic.
3. Joseph Joseph Hands-On Salad Bowl and Servers. Simple, elegant design for stylish salad-serving.
4. Daylesford Oak Measuring Spoons. A kitchen essential that would hang beautifully in any rustic countryside kitchen. Or a stylish city flat, for that matter.
5. SodaStream Pure Drinks Maker. Style and substance in one: make refreshing tipples of all types with this Earth Friendly, award-winning sparkling drinks maker.
6. Brindisa Paella for two hamper. Bring Spain to the table with all the spices and flavourings needed to rustle up an authentic classic.
7. Bordeaux Châteaux Collection. Not sure what kind of vino they’re keen on? With six varieties to sample, this is a great choice for a wine buff.
8. Booja Booja Hazelnut Crunch Artist’s Collection. These organic dark chocolate hazelnut truffles are sure to be a hit with even the most demanding critics.
9. The East India Company’s Orange with Gold Leaf Marmalade. Made with real gold, this is exotic decadence that’s sure to impress.
10. Ogilvy’s Honey Tasting Collection. Give their sweet tooth a treat with these 100% pure artisan cold-pressed honeys from across the world.