Win a bundle of Jubilee decorations, including everything from the tablecloth and paper plates to a cake stand and, most importantly, the bunting.
All you have to do to enter is tell us what the Jubilee means to you, and the most inspiring answer will scoop the prize. Email us at email@example.com by the 18th May, and use ‘Jubilee Party Competition’ as the subject line.
To get you in the mood and for some party inspiration, check out our Jubilee range.
Wishing you the best of British,
Terms and Conditions Jubilee Party Competition – 7th May 2012
- This Jubilee Party Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this Jubilee Party competition), who have emailed firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what the Jubilee means to them by 18/05/2012.
- Prize Details: The winner will receive decorations for a party for 20 people including: 20 x paper plates, 20 x paper cups, 2 x packs of napkins (20 per pack),1 x cake stand, 3 x packs of bunting (5m each pack),4 x tablecloths & 3 x packs of paper straws (8 per pack).
- The closing date and time for entries into the Jubilee Party Competition is 23.59 on 18/05/2012.
- The winner will be picked in the week commencing Monday 21/05/2012.
- The winner of the prize will be contacted the day after the competition’s end date, and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
- Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
- Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
- Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
- The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE