UPDATE: Sorry everyone, all the bundles have now been claimed. Look out for our next giveaway…
Winter weather getting you down? We’ve got two lots of good news for you. One: it’s the shortest day of the year next week, which means the days will start getting longer again. Two: we’re giving away 500 bundles, each worth over £20.
Find out about the seven products below, and how to claim yours…
Did you know it’s National Picnic Week? Probably not if you’re looking out of the window at the weather. But we’re British, so we won’t let a trifling thing like a spot of cloud or torrential rain put us off having a good time.
I had a chat with Higgidy – makers of truly scrumptious pies, tarts and quiches – and have managed to wangle a delicious freebie for 500 Ocado customers: a Higgidy 4″ Little Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Quiche, worth £2.19. That’s much better than a soggy sausage roll.
So don’t wait for the weather, details on how to claim your free quiche are listed below.
Happy National Picnic Week!
Naomi Bullivant – Ocado PR and Social Media Executive
To claim your FREE Higgidy 4″ Little Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Quiche 155g, follow the steps below:
1. Place an order for at least £40.
2. Add one Higgidy 4″ Little Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Quiche 155g to your order and enter the voucher code VOU3259328 at the Checkout. We’ll deduct the cost of the product for the first 500 people to enter this code and check out, for deliveries between Thursday 20.06.13 and the last available delivery on Tuesday 25.06.13.
3. Cannot be used with any other voucher.
4. Product included in the offer can be found here
5. For full Terms and Conditions visit ocado.com