Competition Closed! Congratulations to Clare Mansell who won £100 Ocado vouchers with her #OcadoMagic board. Wishing you all a magical Christmas.
Spread a little Christmas magic and win a £100 Ocado voucher.
We’re looking for inspirational Pinterest boards all about what makes Christmas magical to you. From recipes to decorations to snuggly blankets to crisp snowy mornings… make it personal.
Here’s how to enter:
- Pin at least five items from our Christmas Shop, plus our #OcadoMagic step-by-step image – simply repin it from our #OcadoMagic board. Title the board ‘#OcadoMagic Christmas competition’.
- Get pinning; add anything that you think makes Christmas magical. The more creative and inspirational the better.
- Email a link to your board to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘#OcadoMagic’ by 15th December (don’t forget to make sure it’s public and not set to ‘secret’).
We’ll be choosing the board we think is most inspiring on 16th December.
Good luck and Merry Christmas everyone!
James Markey, Marketing Executive
Terms and Conditions
My #OcadoMagic Christmas competition – ends 16th December 2013
This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over (except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of this competition) and have an ocado.com account, who have fulfilled the below criteria by 15/12/2013:
- The entrant must follow Ocado’s Pinterest Page from their own Pinterest account.
- The entrant must create a pin board titled ‘My #OcadoMagic Christmas’.
- The entrant’s pin board must contain at least 5 images of products from the Ocado Christmas Shop, which can be found at www.ocado.com/christmas.
- The entrant must email a link to their completed board to email@example.com with the subject line ‘#OcadoMagic’ with contact details including a contact telephone number by 16/12/2013.
If you’re a new customer, please check we deliver to your post code before entering.
Prize Details: There is a single prize of one £100 Ocado voucher valid until 16/06/2014. The prize does not include a Christmas delivery booking or any delivery charges.
The closing date and time for entries into the competition is 23.59 on 15/12/2013.
The winner will be chosen on 16/12/2013. The winner will be contacted within 5 days of the draw and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize.
If a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then Ocado reserves the right to select another winner.
The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
Ocado reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value or to terminate, amend, extend or shorten the promotional period at any time and without notice.
Your personal data will be treated in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third parties for their marketing purposes unless you agreed otherwise during your registration process.
Ocado has organised this competition in good faith but cannot accept any liability relating to the competition or the prize offered. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them.
The promoter of this competition is Ocado Limited. For details of the winner’s name and county please send a SAE to the Marketing Department, Ocado Limited, Titan Court, 3 Bishops Square, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9NE.