Whole Sea Bream with Green Salsa Recipe
This easy salsa verde has a citrus and chilli kick that brings out the best in your grilled fish.
Serves 2 Total Time 25 mins
- 15g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 15g fresh flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 130ml olive oil
- 2 whole sea bream
- To make the salsa verde, put the coriander, parsley and chilli in a bowl. Then stir in 2 tbsp lemon juice and 120ml olive oil.
- Cook 2 whole sea bream over medium-hot coals for 15-20 minutes, turning half way.
- Brush fish with a simple mix of olive oil (10 ml) and salt and pepper. Serve with a dollop of salsa verde on top.
Hungry for more? Check out more delicious barbecue recipes here.