Tuck into this tasty mixed-grain and nut granola, topped with coconut yogurt, mango and passion fruit. The ingredients given here make 12 servings of granola.
Serves 2 Total Time 35 mins
- 250g jumbo oats
- 100g buckwheat
- 100g mixed seeds
- 100g mixed nuts, chopped
- 100g dried fruit
- 70ml maple syrup
- 70g coconut oil, melted
- 200g vegan coconut yogurt
- 1 mango, cut into chunks
- 2 passion fruits, halved, pulp scooped out
- handful toasted coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas Mark 4. Line an oven tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all the granola ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well, then tip into the lined tray and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, give the mixture a good stir, then bake for a further 10 minutes until golden. Leave to cool then transfer to an airtight container.
- To serve, spoon the yogurt into 2 bowls, top with some granola and the mango, then spoon the passion fruit pulp over the top. Scatter with toasted coconut and enjoy.