Tuna Mayo Sub Club
Little ones will love this friendly face and for the older ones, adding a bit of chilli or wasabi to the mayo will give a little kick too.
Get the ingredients here.
- Submarine rolls, sliced in half
- Tinned tuna, drained
- Sweetcorn, drained
- Lettuce, washed and finely chopped
- Cucumber, thinly sliced
- Pitted black olives and small skewers (optional)
- Mix the mayonnaise and tuna in a small bowl.
- Spread tuna mayo mixture onto one side of the roll.
- Stack the remaining ingredients on top and press both sides of the roll together.
- For fussy eaters, make the sandwich a smiley face. Use olives and wooden skewers to create googly eyes!