SWEET POTATO STUFFED WITH GOAT’S CHEESE, GARLIC MUSHROOMS AND ANTIPASTI RECIPE
This dish takes the classic jacket potato to a whole new level. With Ocado Own Range goat’s cheese, you’ll get that farmy flavour you love with a handful of mushrooms mixed in for a filling meat alternative.
Serves 4 Total Time 35 mins
- 2 tbsp Ocado extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Ocado medium to large sweet potatoes
- 170g Ocado mushrooms
- 1 Ocado garlic clove, crushed
- 150g Ocado rocket
- 200g Ocado antipasti mixed
- 180g Ocado goat’s cheese, sliced
- 1 Ocado lemon, juiced
- Preheat the oven to 220oC/200ºC Fan/Gas Mark 7. Rub some olive oil over the potatoes and sprinkle with some sea salt. Make a cut through the middle of each and then place onto a baking tray.
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes to cook. 5 minutes before the potatoes are ready, gently fry the mushrooms, garlic and oil together for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Split the potatoes open, and pile the mushrooms, goat’s cheese and antipasti into each potato.
- Add the rocket to the plates, season and drizzle some oil from the antipasti tub over and a squeeze of lemon. Serve immediately.