Sweet Freedom’s Gingerbread Doughnuts
A splash of gingerbread syrup takes these doughnuts to the next level.
Serves 2 Total Time 35 mins
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and lightly grease a doughnut tray.
- Combine all doughnut ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the doughnut tray.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes, before placing on a cooling rack.
- Sprinkle with the coconut snow to finish. Alternatively, drizzle a zig-zag of syrup over the doughnuts while they’re still warm.
Check out Sweet Freedom’s full range here