Sweet Freedom’s CHOC SHOT Mug Cake
Grab yourself a mug and have yourself a gooey dessert ready in seconds (almost).
Serves 1 Total Time 30 mins
- 85ml soya milk
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 60g wholemeal self raising flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom choc shot
- 50g raspberries
- Measure the soya milk into a large mug and stir in the cider vinegar.
- Put the rest of the ingredients, except the raspberries, into the mug and stir well.
- When mixed well, fold in the raspberries.
- Microwave at 800W for 80 seconds. This will give you a cake with a gooey puddle in the middle. If you prefer it cooked through, then microwave for a further 20 seconds.
- For a standard size mug, simply reduce the soya milk to 70ml and flour to 45g and leave the rest of the ingredients as they are.
- To bake in an oven, use a large ramekin and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Top Tip: Measure the oil before you measure the Sweet Freedom choc shot. The oil left on the spoon will help the choc shot to slide off more easily.
Check out Sweet Freedom’s full range here