Sweet Freedom’s Caramel Blondies
A sweet-treat not to be missed out on. You’ll go nuts for the nut butter.
Serves 9 Total Time 45 mins
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 80g nut or seed butter
- 60ml plant-based milk
- 6 tbsp Sweet Freedom caramel syrup
- 90g almond flour
- 90g oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper or oil the dish.
- Mash the ripe bananas and add to a large bowl along with the caramel syrup, nut or seed butter and plant based milk.
- Mix together to combine.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, baking soda and baking powder to the batter and mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly across the dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the blondies to cool completely before slicing.
- Add a dollop of vegan ice cream as an optional topping and an extra drizzle of caramel syrup.
Check out Sweet Freedom’s full range here