Sundried Tomato Wholemeal Tortilla Bites
These clever mini quiche cups can be upsized, just use two whole tortillas in a tart tin and bake a little before adding the filling.
Makes 8 Takes 20 mins
• Olive oil, to grease
• 2 wholewheat tortilla wraps
• 4 large eggs
• 40ml milk (dairy or oat)
• 50g sundried tomatoes from a jar, finely chopped
• 1tsp fresh or dried thyme
• 4tbsp parmesan, grated
• 30-60g diced chorizo, adjust to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan/Gas 4. Grease 8 holes of a non-stick shallow 12-hole muffin tin with a little olive oil.
2. Cut each tortilla into quarters, then gently push one into each hole of the muffin tin to form a cup shape.
3. Beat the eggs with the milk, add the tomatoes, thyme and parmesan and season, then pour evenly into each hole.
4. Finally, scatter evenly with chorizo, cover with foil and bake for 10 mins. Remove the foil for 5 mins or until the edges are crisp and the egg is set.
5. Allow to cool slightly, then carefully ease the tortilla cups out of the tin.
Add all the ingredients you need for Sundried Tomato Wholemeal Tortilla Bites here.