STICKY SALMON BEAN SALAD Recipe
This sticky salmon salad can be served either hot or cold, however you best enjoy it. It serves two, so feel free to have some for lunch the day after.
Serves 2 Total Time 20 mins
Get the ingredients here
- 2 Ocado salmon fillets
- 4 tsp Clearspring organic umami paste with chilli
- 2 x M&S Super green edamame bean salad
- toasted sesame seeds
- soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6 and then line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper. Lay the two salmon fillets out on the tray and cover the top and sides of them with the umami paste.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 mins to serve pink (15-16 mins for cooked through) then remove from the oven. Decant the bean salads into a mixing bowl and cover with the dressing included. Mix well.
- Divide between two dinner plates and flake a salmon fillet over each. Top with toasted sesame seeds and serve some soy sauce on the side.