Smokey Sesame Broccoli Noodles Recipe
This vegetarian noodle dish is sure to put a smile on your face. Think crunchy broccoli, smoky tofu and umami-packed soy sauce. What’s not to love? You can find more of MOB Kitchen’s recipes produced exclusively for Ocado here.
Serves 4 Total Time 1 hour
- 225g smoked tofu
- 1 head broccoli, stalks finely chopped leaving large florets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 red chillies, 1 finely chopped and 1 sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 500g egg noodles
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C/gas mark 5. Crumble the tofu into a large tray, add in the florets and toss with olive oil and salt. Bake in the oven for 30 mins until the tofu is crisp and the broccoli is charred.
- Mix the soy sauce, tahini and 2 tbsp water in a bowl.
- Heat a wok until smoking and add a big glug of oil. Fry the broccoli stalks, the finely sliced whites of the spring onions, and minced red chilli. Cook for 2 mins until they are lightly browned and soft. Add in the garlic and cook for 30 secs until fragrant.
- Pour in the sauce along with the egg noodles and toss well. Add in the charred broccoli and crispy tofu before giving it another good mix. Finish with the sliced chilli and spring onion greens to serve.