Seven low and no-alcohol tipples to sip this summer
Looking for low-alcohol tipples to toast the long summer nights? These refreshing alternatives are low in alcohol (and calories), but big in flavour.
1. Seedlip Spice 94 & Grapefruit Tonic 0% 250ml, £2.75
Seedlip’s complex blend of allspice berry, cardamom, bark and citrus peel, mixed with grapefruit tonic, is eminently sippable. Serve with a grapefruit twist over ice.
2. BrewDog Hazy AF Low Alcohol 0.5 % 4 x 330ml, £4.50
This juicy IPA has all the tropical fruit flavour and grassy notes you’d expect, but just 0.5% alcohol.
3. Kopparberg Alcohol Free Pear Cider 0% 500ml, £1.30
The original Kopparberg hero – the sweetness of fresh pear delivers bags of fruity ﬂavour. Serve over ice and toss in a slice of apple or fresh ginger.
4. Small Beer Session Pale 2.5% 350ml, £2.15
The Small Beer Brewery set out to brew world-class beers in London’s South Bermondsey, all below 2.8%. This session pale ale has bright citrus aromas and a mouthwateringly juicy taste.
5. Camden Week Nite Lager 3% 330ml, £1.80
Unfiltered, dry-hopped and full of flavour, it’s perfect for any day of the week.
6. Pip & Wild Strawberry & Rose Cider 4% 330ml, £2.25
This 4% cider has 30% fewer calories than the top-selling premium fruit flavoured ciders. Crafted in Aspall it uses apple cider with strawberry juice, rose extract and natural strawberry flavour.
7. Gordon’s Low Alcohol Gin & Tonic Drink With A Hint of Grapefruit 0.5% 250ml, £1.50
Made with Gordon’s London Dry Gin distillate, then blended with natural fruit extract to create the tastes of a real G&T but only 0.5% alcohol.