Salmon and Spring Onion Citrus Salad
Not only is this recipe super speedy, it also includes a line-up of delicious palate-cleansing citrus fruits.
Serves 2 Total Time 5 mins
For the dressing
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp mirin
- ½ tsp ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp groundnut oil
- 1 pomelo, peeled and segmented
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 handful salad leaves
- 2 portions of salmon
- A few roasted spring onions, chopped
- Combine the pomelo, red grapefruit and leaves. Mix together the dressing.
- Top the salad ingredients with the salmon and roasted spring onions and pour over the dressing.