Quinoa Cinnamon Porridge
This protein-packed, gluten-free porridge works well with dairy and non-dairy milk.
Serves 2 Total Times 20 mins
Add all ingredients here.
• 90g quinoa
• 200ml milk of your choice
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
• 40g coconut flakes
• 100g toasted almond flakes
• 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
• 100g fresh blackberries (or other fruit)
• 2 tbsp Greek yogurt (or dairy-free alternative)
1. Heat the quinoa, milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a saucepan. When it starts to boil, turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is soft and has soaked up the liquid – 15 mins or so should do it.
2. Remove the pan from the heat. Mix in the coconut, almonds and honey. Spoon into two bowls and serve topped with the blackberries and yogurt.