Oven-Baked Cod Loin with Sweet Pepper, Tomato and Olive Sauce RECIPE
This simple recipe is an easy one to fix up for a midweek supper. The addition of the sweet peppers gives it that pop of colour that sets this plate apart.
Serves 4 Total Time 30 mins
- 1 Ocado large clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 Ocado red onion, peeled and cut into half moons
- 2 Ocado romano peppers, de-seeded and cut into strips
- 3 tbsp of Ocado olive oil
- 2 tbsp Ocado chopped tomatoes
- 800g Ocado family vine tomatoes, soaked in boiling water for 2 mins, and then peeled, and chopped
- 180g Ocado black olives
- 700g Ocado cod loin, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 55g pack of Ocado wild rocket
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/160ºC Fan/Gas Mark 4. Gently sauté the garlic, onion, peppers and olive oil in a large deep frying pan for 5 minutes to soften. Then add the chopped tomatoes and olives . Bring to a low simmer and cook with a lid on for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whilst the sauce is cooking, place the cod loins onto a foil lined oven tray, drizzle a little olive oil over and seasoning. Cook in the oven for 12–15 minutes depending on thickness.
- Serve the cod with the tomato and pepper sauce with some fresh wild rocket scattered.