Mojito strawberries with coconut yogurt
Minty macerated strawberries – serve with or without the rum.
Serves 6-8 Takes 15 mins
• 3tbsp muscovado sugar
•3tbsp white rum
• juice of 2 limes
• 30g mint leaves, roughly chopped
• 500g strawberries, halved or quartered if large
• 800g coconut yogurt
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, rum, lime juice and mint, until the sugar dissolves.
- Stir in the strawberries and leave to macerate for at least 1 hr.
- Spoon the yogurt into jars and top with the strawberries and juice. Decorate with extra mint leaves.