Mackerel with harissa, sweet potato chips and charred tenderstem broccoli
Try this recipe for a dose of fiery harissa and good-for-you mackerel.
Serves 4 Total Time 30 mins
- 300g Ocado tenderstem broccoli
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into chunky chips
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp za’atar
- 8 fresh or frozen mackerel fillets (unsmoked)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2–3 tbsp harissa
- 31g pack coriander, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp tzatziki, to serve (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas Mark 5.
- Spread the broccoli and potatoes onto a large roasting tray. Season, sprinkle over the za’atar and drizzle the oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes until the veg begins to soften and catch around the edges. Meanwhile, lay the fish on a plate and smear the harissa all over.
- Remove the veg from the oven, place the fillets on top, grate over the lemon zest and return to the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until the fish is cooked through. Serve with tzatziki, coriander and a squeeze of lemon.